Subject: AGENDA RELEASED | Policy Recommendations Launch Event | Irish College Leuven’s Auditorium/Online | 16 July 2024 | 14:00 - 16:00
From: "RLT Academy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 17:29:44 +0300

Following our initial invitation, we are pleased to share the agenda for the 
upcoming launch of the Radioligand Therapy (RLT) Academy Policy 
Recommendations. The event is scheduled for 16 July 2024, from 14:00 to 
16:00, at the Irish College Leuven’s Auditorium and online, followed by a 
cocktail reception.

You can find the agenda attached to this email.

This significant event will serve as the closing of the first edition of the 
RLT Academy. It will feature comprehensive policy recommendations developed 
by established experts in the nuclear medicine field, aimed at advancing the 
adoption of RLT by addressing critical barriers to its implementation.

We look forward to your participation in this unique opportunity to network, 
share ideas, and be part of a community dedicated to shaping the future of 
cancer care across Europe.

You can register for this event either in-person or online by 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=5LJAWkDRpUKiid1kkOMNHWX3lxzdkhBDiPMrt6gEysNUMVk5SUtCUlpKWks5RFpPRUVJQ0tKUkpSQy4u> 
CLICKING HERE.

Kind regards,

Marietta on behalf of the RLT Academy Secretariat